A beautiful collage based on close up images by Year 11 student, Sana P.
Come along to the show and you will see amongst other great work:
- Cell Defence – Performed by the year 11s which ‘toured’ to the Phoenix Theatre in Leeds, Stratford Circus and NewVic
- Our Dancer of the Year Nuria Ribeiro performing her A* choreography inspired by domestic violence and then as a contrast performing her own style of lively dance that will get you tapping your feet
- Dances from Bhangra and Bollywood club taught by Veena Jain from Storm Entertainment and Academy
- Lianca’s choreography entitled ‘A Tribute to…..
- Angelo Martin’s choreography based on the professional work, Faultline by Shobana Jeyasingh
- Tobi Ojo and Sultana Akter performing Tobi’s A* choreography ‘Gone’ inspired by domestic violence
- Year 10 in their Afro-beats inspired dance choreographed by Erica Barbosa
- Klaudia Pienczak’s solo
- Work in progress by the extra-curricular street dance club which is taught by Gemma Hoddy from Boy Blue Entertainment and a judge with the UDO street dance championships